PRIMA MODA S.A., its current position on the footwear market, owes to the activities that took place in the early 90s. PRIMA MODA S.A. was established by transforming a limited liability company into a joint-stock company on the basis of the provisions of the Commercial Companies Code. The resolution on the transformation was adopted by the Extraordinary Meeting of Shareholders of the Company under the name PRIMA MODA SP. Z O.O. with its registered office in Wrocław on 11 December 2006. The economic activity currently conducted in the form of a joint-stock company is a continuation of the activity organized in the form of a single-member, conducted since 1992, and then a limited liability company called PRIMA MODA.
Events important for the development of business activity prima MODA Spółka Akcyjna
- The 90s – economic activity in the field of footwear trade. Opening of the first own shoe stores in Wrocław.
- 2000 – establishment of PRIMA MODA SP. Z O.O.,
- Years 2000 – 2006 consistent expansion of the network of stores under the Prima Moda brand, in the most important cities throughout the Polish,
- December 2006 – decision to transform the Company into PRIMA MODA Spółka Akcyjna (change in the legal form of activity dictated primarily by the extremely dynamic development of the PRIMA MODA brand),
- November 2007 – debut of Prima Moda S.A on the Warsaw Stock Exchange
At present, Prima Moda has almost 40 showrooms in prestigious locations in shopping centers in the largest cities in Poland. PRIMA MODA S.A. in its offer has women's and men's shoes, handbags, shoe preservatives, leather goods. All products are positioned in the medio-fine sector.